- About Us
Production and Quality
An integral part of our business planning effort is based on managing a robust research and development program in the USA, Singapore, China, and Europe, balanced with investment in service support, training and customer education. Product quality stems from an active research and development program. When comparing industry averages, it is evident that Esco invests a significantly higher percentage of annual revenues in research and development than other companies. As a result of this investment, and with continuous customer feedback, our global sales, marketing, purchasing and manufacturing teams ensure that Esco products reflect the best contemporary designs in performance, ergonomics and customer satisfaction.
- 70+ engineers located in technology centers in the USA, Singapore, China, and Europe
- Growing patent portfolio
- Core competencies:
- Embedded system, sensor and software development and integration
- Containment engineering for biohazards, chemical vapors and hazardous powders
- Temperature, humidity, gas and environmental control
- Computational fluid dynamics
Esco's manufacturing advantage stems from our extensive degree of vertical integration, enabled by our world-leading throughput. All processes, with few exceptions, are performed in-house. This allows us to achieve quality and reliability that is truly world-class. Our plant capabilities include:
- Incoming materials inspection and warehousing
- CNC-controlled sheet metal fabrication and welding
- Environmentally friendly powder coating lines
- Electromechanical final product assembly
- Multi-step electrical and physical performance testing
- Independent quality control at each step in the production cycle
- Microbiology, chemistry, containment test labs
Esco's focus on quality and timeliness is relentless. Continuous improvement is a mantra. Cross-functional teams from Esco Production, R&D, Quality Assurance, and Senior Management are regularly assembled to review and implement areas for improvement.
In addition, Esco operates under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified Quality and Environmental Management Systems. Our production facility is also audited regularly by independent agencies such as UL, NSF, and others.