- Senior Laboratory Equipment Service Specialist
Senior Laboratory Equipment Service Specialist
Senior Laboratory Equipment Service
Other Global Locations
Esco, a leading life science tools manufacturer active in laboratory /
scientific equipment, pharmaceutical equipment
seeking Laboratory Equipment Service Specialists.
For more information on Esco please visit
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE
1. Serve as escalation level for local dealers on all post sale product
support and service issues (provide phone/email
to diagnose and
fix product issues), attending site as required, and escalating to
2. Localize technical support materials as required
3. Organize and conduct training for dealers field service
4. Act directly as field service engineer to supplement dealer or 3rd
party resources when required,
conducting repairs on
5. Manage and support network of independent service providers and/or
any directly hired field service engineers
6. Organize and maintain spare parts inventory
7. Provide in depth report of field issues and feedback to factory to
facilitate continuous improvement
8. Organize documentation and simplify documentation, forms, processes /
protocols relating to service
9. Support sales activities as required
10. Other duties as assigned
1. Experience with field service and repair of laboratory equipment
products, such as biosafety cabinets,
CO2 incubators, ultra-low
temperature freezers. Experience with any of the above products is
2. Good customer communication skills.
3. Able to travel as required.
4. Experience conducting training.
5. Electrical background preferred.
6. Good written English communication skills.
Applicants are invited to submit
their CV and application letter to email@example.com