- Laminar Flow Cabinets
Electrical Outlet Kits
Electrical socket outlets provide a convenient power source for small devices or equipment used within an Esco cabinet. Standards for voltages, frequencies, and plug configurations from around the world are supported. Outlets are mounted either on the sides, backs or ceilings of cabinets. Consult the detailed product description of an Esco product for drawings showing the predesigned location(s) for outlets.
- Outlets come with splash proof covers.
- Ten different types of sockets are available for different plug types. Refer to Table 1 below for details.
- Three basic outlet types are available for compatible cabinet models.
- Duplex GFCI electrical outlet kit (110-130 VAC only)
- Panel mounted single electrical outlet
- Direct mounted single electrical outlet
- Esco 2 and 3 feet cabinets have provisions for one outlet kit; and 4, 5, and 6 feet cabinets have provisions for 2 outlet kits.
- The Duplex GFCI Electrical Outlet and Japanese Duplex Electrical Outlet Kits must be factory fitted.
- The GFCI option is available for 115v 60Hz models only.
- The Japanese Duplex Electrical Outlet Kits are only available for products sold in Japan.
Anatomy of Outlet Kit Catalog Numbers
Table 1. Electrical Plug Code
|Italy and Chile
Table 2. Construction Type
|Powder coated panel mounted single electric oultet kit for AVC, AHC, AC2, AC3 and PCR products.
|Stainless steel panel mounted single electric outlet kit for AHS, LVC, LHC, RHL, AHW and AC2-S products.
Electric Outlet Kit Catalog Numbers for the following countries:
- North America Part Number: EO-GFCI: Duplex GFCI Electrical Outlet Kit with grey splash proof cover, only available for North American power supply, 110-130VAC. Must be factory fitted.
- Japan Part Number: EO-JP: Duplex Electrical Outlet Kit with grey splash proof cover, only available for Japan power supply, 100-110VAC. Must be factory fitted.