- Laminar Flow Cabinets
Esco possesses a wealth of experience in the engineering and design of customized clean air and containment cabinets. These are a few reasons to choose Esco when looking for a partner to solve your demanding application-specific requirements.
- We do not just sell a product, but a company with more than 200 people working for you to provide unique solutions to your specific requirements
- Our vertically-integrated manufacturing facilities mean that we can build practically any cabinet design that you can imagine.
- Sophisticated CAM / CAM capabilities allow us to design, prototype and manufacture new designs quickly and accurately.
- Unlike other companies, all sheet metal design and production is done in-house at Esco which means products can be modified efficiently (All Esco cabinets can be produced in full stainless steel upon request of the customer.)
- Our in-house computational fluid dynamics capabilities reduce the need for costly and time-consuming prototyping work
- Detailed knowledge and advice on all current industry standards and recommended practices
- Development of application-specific operator software for microprocessor-based cabinet controls
- Large production volume capacity in our facility to cope with fluctuating demands and large, custom orders with fast-turnaround times
- Installation, support and after-sales service through our network of distributors and partners in more than 70 countries worldwide
- Development of customer and application specific product documentation and test protocols
- Customized user training programs to train your personnel on safe working practices
- Dedicated product specialists and engineers to provide fast and accurate responses from the initial conceptualization to final execution of your design
- Initial engineering proposals are submitted free of charge and at no obligation
- Fully custom-made clean-air and containment cabinets (such as the Animal Handling Workstation on this page with hinged windows) upon request.
- Microscope mounting provisions for Class II cabinets / laminar flow cabinets
- Labculture® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet fitted with a pre-filter
- Stainless steel cabinets for pharmaceutical applications. Both interior workzone
(of cabinet models with standard transparent sides) and exterior structure (standard model exteriors are powder-coated) of cabinets can be customized in full stainless steel.
- Lead-shielded Class II Cabinets for work involving radioisotopes. For radiopharmaceutical and nuclear industry usage.
- Lead shielded glass
- Lead shielding for the cabinet sides
- Lead shielding for the cabinet bottom
- Horizontal sliding lead glass piece
- The entire back panel of the cabinet may be lead shielded as an option for safety. Not required if the cabinet's back faces a thick concrete wall and there are no personnel working behind the cabinet.
- Factory-fitted RS232 ports in the workzone for other instruments
- Laminar flow cabinets with large workzone heights.
- Custom-made worktops and side panels to suit your applications
|Customized Esco 3ft Airstream Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet with black wooden side panels and worktop for optic lens manufacturing operations
|Esco's 6ft Labculture® Horizontal laminar flow cabinet with 3ft opening height
|Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet LHC Full Stainless Steel with SPC