CUSTOMER-ORIENTED, MARKET DRIVEN
Esco, a progressive maker of biological safety cabinets, laboratory equipment and pharmaceutical equipment, ensures a positive customer experience by maintaining a collaborative alliance with its customers and gaining insight into their needs. The company's flexibility, market focus and passionate attention to its customers enable Esco to respond to market needs rapidly and effectively. Market feedback is incorporated into new system development, keeping them ahead of their competitors with features and capabilities that users need. Dedication to innovation and the ability to continuously and rapidly incorporate market-based feedback have made Esco a leader in advanced laboratory equipment.
- Customer Alliance: Esco works with its customers to deliver the right product for their needs including customized solutions as required.
- Progressive and Innovative: Esco is dedicated to continuous laboratory equipment improvement based on market need
- Market Focus: Esco focuses exclusively on Laboratory Equipment giving them insight that others lack
ESCO LAB EQUIPMENT: QUALITY AND VALUE
For more than 3 decades, Esco has been producing the highest quality laboratory products in the industry. With industry-leading experience in clean-air technology, the company has a reputation for delivering Quality AND Value. Esco provides proven, reliable, and highly effective systems at remarkably competitive price points. This value-added approach enables customer access to more features than comparably priced systems provided by competitors. Having sold more than 80,000 systems in over 100 countries, the company is an established market leader. Their world-class, time-tested quality is backed by an outstanding sales, support and service organization in North America.
- Quality AND Value: Esco Systems Possess Superior Features at Highly Competitive Price-Points, a truly unique combination.
- Market Leader: More than 80,000 systems have been sold in 100 countries including the U.S. and Canada.
- Proven Quality: Decades-long track record of providing reliable and robust systems.
The Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research in Maryland is one of 39 Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC). These are government-owned, contractor-operated entities best known as the federal national laboratories, such as Brookhaven, Argonne, Sandia, Oak Ridge, Los Alamos, and others. SAIC-Frederick, Inc. develops and...read more
In early 2010, the University of Massachusetts broke ground on their new life science research building. Research teams were brought together forming “clusters” enabling direct interaction with other disciplines in collaborative research programs. The high performance building design incorporates many environmentally friendly and energy saving...read more