CUSTOMER-ORIENTED, MARKET DRIVEN
- Customer Alliance: Esco works with its customers to deliver the right product for their needs including customized solutions as required.
- Progressive and Innovative: Esco is dedicated to continuous laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment improvement based on market needs.
- Market Focus: Esco focuses exclusively on Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Equipment giving them insight that others lack.
Esco, an industry leader and progressive developer of advanced laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment, ensures a positive customer experience by maintaining a collaborative alliance with its customers. The company's adaptability, passionate attention to its customers and dedication to innovation enable Esco to respond to market needs rapidly and effectively keeping them ahead of their competitors with features and capabilities that users need.
ESCO LAB EQUIPMENT: QUALITY AND VALUE
- Quality AND Value: Esco Systems Possess Superior Features at Highly Competitive Price-Points, a truly unique combination.
- Market Leader: More than 80,000 systems have been sold in 100 countries including the U.S. and Canada.
- Proven Quality: Decades-long track record of providing reliable and robust systems.
Esco has been producing the highest quality laboratory and pharmaceutical products in the industry at remarkably competitive price points for more than three decades. This value-added approach delivers more features than comparably priced systems provided by competitors. An established market leader with more than 80,000 systems sold in over 100 countries, their world-class, time-tested quality is backed by outstanding sales, support and service in North America.
Integral Molecular is a dynamic young biotechnology company that is committed to providing novel solutions towards the treatment and cure of human diseases. Their lead product, the Lipoparticle, allows researchers to manipulate a class of drug targets known as integral membrane proteins in ways not previously feasible. Since opening their laboratories in 2002,...read more
Based in New Haven, Connecticut, HistoRx, Inc., a bioscience company offering novel digital technologies for in situ diagnostics developed at Yale School of Medicine. Their technology, called AQUA™ (Automated Quantitative Analysis) enables researchers to localize and quantify proteins in tissue while maintaining spatial relationships -- a process that...read more
|Life Science/Biotech||Chemistry||General Purpose|