CUSTOMER-ORIENTED, MARKET DRIVEN
- Customer Alliance: Esco works with its customers to deliver the right product for their needs including customized solutions as required.
- Progressive and Innovative: Esco is dedicated to continuous laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment improvement based on market needs.
- Market Focus: Esco focuses exclusively on Laboratory and Pharmaceutical Equipment giving them insight that others lack.
Esco, an industry leader and progressive developer of advanced laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment, ensures a positive customer experience by maintaining a collaborative alliance with its customers. The company's adaptability, passionate attention to its customers and dedication to innovation enable Esco to respond to market needs rapidly and effectively keeping them ahead of their competitors with features and capabilities that users need.
ESCO LAB EQUIPMENT: QUALITY AND VALUE
- Quality AND Value: Esco Systems Possess Superior Features at Highly Competitive Price-Points, a truly unique combination.
- Market Leader: More than 80,000 systems have been sold in 100 countries including the U.S. and Canada.
- Proven Quality: Decades-long track record of providing reliable and robust systems.
Esco has been producing the highest quality laboratory and pharmaceutical products in the industry at remarkably competitive price points for more than three decades. This value-added approach delivers more features than comparably priced systems provided by competitors. An established market leader with more than 80,000 systems sold in over 100 countries, their world-class, time-tested quality is backed by outstanding sales, support and service in North America.
National University of Singapore (NUS) is a research-intensive university with an entrepreneurial dimension, NUS is ranked consistently as one of the world's top universities. Plant Functional Genomics Lab’s interests are to investigate gene regulatory networks involved in the control of reproductive development and hormone signaling in plant. Plant Functional...read more
The Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research in Maryland is one of 39 Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC). These are government-owned, contractor-operated entities best known as the federal national laboratories, such as Brookhaven, Argonne, Sandia, Oak Ridge, Los Alamos, and others. SAIC-Frederick, Inc. develops and...read more
|Life Science/Biotech||Chemistry||General Purpose|